Top 10 Ways to Drive More from Risk Risk Management in Insurance
Top 10 Ways to Drive More Value from Risk Management in Insurance
Overview of the Webinar:
When executed well, on top of protecting value, effective risk management can create value too.
If you are currently frustrated by the cost and administrative burden of your risk management program; feel uncertain that you’re focusing on the right kind of risks for your organization within a changing risk and compliance landscape; need clarity on what data you should be analyzing and reporting on for strategic decision-making; and/or rather than missing out opportunities, need sign-posting on risks that could hold measurable rewards, then this webinar is for you.
Leaning on decades of risk management industry expertise, our speaker will share with you their ‘Top 10’ practical techniques to enhance the value of risk management and drive ROI within your organization.
- Linking risk management to operational objectives
- How better reporting is an enabler for management decision-making
- Evaluating and implementing risk management methodologies
Wednesday, 9th Jun, 2021
UK, EU & USA
Chicago, USA – 10:00 am CST
New York, USA – 11:00 am EST
London, UK – 16:00 pm GMT
Paris, France – 17:00 pm CET
Date – Wednesday, 9th Jun, 2021
Region – UK, EU & USA
Duration – 1 hour
- Chicago, USA – 10:00 am CST
- New York, USA – 11:00 am EST
- London, UK – 16:00 pm GMT
- Paris, France – 17:00 pm CET
Lisa Cosentino, CPA, CIA, CFE, FLMI
Principal, Business Advisory Services, Wouch Maloney & Co.
Lisa leads the Business Advisory Practice at Wouch Maloney. With over 30 years of experience, Lisa has served as an auditor, consultant, and officer to a variety of industries including insurance, gas, and professional services ranging from start-up companies to companies in liquidation. She is a seasoned executive with extensive experience in designing and executing compliance programs programmes applying a holistic approach to assessing risk and its impact on the organization. In addition, Lisa has assisted companies in the development of and implementation of:
- Risk-Based Internal and External Audits,
- Regulatory Compliance,
- Corporate Governance Enhancement and Disclosure,
- Board Training,
- Model Audit Rule & SOX Compliance,
- Operational and Financial Reporting,
- Internal Controls,
- Fraud Prevention and Detection, and
- Enterprise Risk Management including Own Risk Solvency Assessments (ORSA).
Lisa is a frequent contributor to industry publications and has presented at numerous conferences including the Pennsylvania Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (PAMIC), the Insurance Accounting and Systems Association (IASA), and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA). In 2016, Lisa was a finalist for SmartCEO’s Centers of Influence Awards.