See how our solution in Risk, Audit, Compliance and Policy Management can help your business.
- on-premise or in-cloud
- enterprise-wide, world-class solution
Sword Operational Risk Manager
Sword Operational Risk Manager is a feature-rich and fully web-based Risk Management System. In addition to the Risk Register and an Emerging Risks Register, there are options for Loss Events/Incident Management, Appetite /Indicator recording, a Questionnaire system for Control Self Assessment and surveys, a Policy Compliance system to monitor compliance with regulatory requirements and an Action Tracking system for recording and tracking of further required actions from any part of the system. Fully integrates with Sword Audit Manager.
Risk and Control Register
Comprehensive risk register and evaluation system with an extensive range of risk models, analysis, and reporting which can be enabled and configured as required to meet the regulatory and business needs of any organization. Options include:
- Analysis by Business Units, Risk Categories, Scenarios, Objectives, Processes, and Themes.
- Your precise risk model and scoring system supporting Inherent, Residual and Target evaluations, multiple impact ratings and thresholds, Local and global ratings, and multi-currency consolidation.
- Additional recording and evaluation of causes and consequences with gap analysis.
- Identification and evaluation of Controls and Further Mitigations.
- Testing of controls by the three lines of defense and generating assurance maps for the organization.
- Recording and Evaluation of Key Risk Indicators/ Appetite Statements.
- Scenario definition and analysis.
- Detailed audit trails and recording of trends.
- Library functionality for your Risks, Controls, Objectives, Processes, and KRIs/Appetite Statements.
- Risk Consolidation for benchmarking and identifying common issues across the organization.
- A separate register of Emerging Risks with linkages to existing risks and controls.
- Simple end-user screens for risk and control owners to update and sign-off their documents on a timely basis when alerted via scheduled emails.
Further Mitigation and Action Tracking
Where further risk mitigation is required, actions may be generated for the business to address weaknesses in their control activities. Comprehensive security is provided to enable online response and tracking by action owners.
Dashboards and Alerts
User-specific on-screen dashboards configured to meet the needs and role of the user to highlight issues, items for review or update, trends, and significant changes.
Risk Appetite and Measures/Indicators
Recording Board-level Appetite Statements supported by a detailed assessment of risks and measures.
- Appetites defined by Business Units, Risk Categories, or other dimensions.
- Measures or Key Risk Indicators linked to Risks and Appetites.
- Subjective or statistical assessment of measures.
- Workflow for collection and review of indicator assessment on a cyclical basis.
- Full trend history and benchmarking of assessments.
- Extensive reporting of indicators and appetites.
The system supports a wide range of standard and custom reporting options to ensure your exact reporting requirements are met and the system includes over 300 standard reports which may be tailored to meet your exact requirements either by your Administrators or by your implementation team. As the data is held in a single SQL database multi-dimensional reporting is available through a range of reporting tools and options including: