Sword Active Risk Manager BowTie
ARM BowTie allows users to create classic Bow-Tie structures, including causes, consequences, preventative and reactive controls through an easy to use diagrammatical interface.
The profile of Risk Management is growing, and more and more areas of businesses are getting involved in Risk Management in order to satisfy regulatory and board requirements.
As Risk Managers, it can be difficult to engage fully with the business users and risk owners you need involved in the process, and effectively communicate risk information to stakeholders and management.
Often, areas of the business have different risk management practices – for example, some focus more on controls, causes and consequences. It can be a challenge for the risk group to support these differing approaches and viewpoints, and aggregate the information efficiently without using a myriad of different tools.
- Create Bow-Ties including causes and consequences, preventative and reactive controls. Suitable for use in workshops to capture risks, control actions, and other ARM elements.
- Use ARM BowTie diagram layouts to present and explain risk and mitigation components to stakeholders without lots of text.
- See at a glance which controls require attention on your key risks.
- Quickly create and edit Bow-Ties using ARM BowTie in line editing.
- Trigger instant notifications to the relevant people as elements are created and assigned for action.
- Tailor your Bow-Ties to use custom labels in order to fit your department, organization or personal preference on terminology.
- Open, edit and add to existing risk information in the ARM BowTie interface to view your existing risks from a Bow-Tie view point.
- Leverage ARMs sophisticated scoring in order to score Bow-Tie risks on existing or new scoring schemes and aggregate alongside other enterprise risk information.
- Export Bow-Ties to PDF in order to easily share ahead of Risk review sessions.
- Use all of ARMs usual powerful features such as filtering, searching, reporting, roll up and more as Bow-Tie risks integrate seamlessly alongside other risks in the ARM repository.
- Import Bow-Tie risks from Excel and visa versa.
ARM BowTie allows users to create classic Bow-Tie structures.
Ten Steps to better informed strategic decision making
Ten steps to see the true picture of risk across your business.