ARM Risk Express Interface for Risk Owners
User Friendly, Quick and Easy Risk Management Interface for Risk Owners
Are you still gathering risk data from the business in spreadsheets and emails?
Sword GRC’s ARM Risk Express is a simplified interface which can be accessed on multiple devices including mobiles, tablets and desktops, and focuses on enhancing the Risk Owner or Risk Manager’s role by providing them with simplified lists of the risks and actions that should be addressed. ARM Risk Express is a feature of our Sword Active Risk Manager software which enables full enterprise engagement for the appropriate roles within the risk management process, and one that automates users away from Excel and encourages participation in a single risk management framework.
Many hours are spent chasing, gathering, refining, checking, amalgamating and aggregating risk data. The dual objectives of having to perform risk management better than ever before whilst at the same time reducing costs, means that the only way of achieving this is through increased levels of automation. Stand-alone spreadsheets, word documents and siloed PC based risk systems detract from both of these objectives and therefore need to be replaced.
Someone who owns a risk within a business, and is responsible for its potential impact against their objectives, doesn’t always have Risk in their title and they need to update their risk information quickly, and continue with their day job. If it’s not quick and easy, they won’t use a central risk system, or worse still – they won’t do it at all.
ARM Risk Express is designed for Risk Owners and Enterprises to participate in the risk process through an easy to user interface designed specifically for them. This fits into the suite of user interfaces supported by Active Risk Manager (link to page) for different risk user communities to enable full enterprise risk management to occur throughout the organization with the right user interface and the right information for the right role in a single solution.
Features of ARM Risk Express:
- Allows business users to update their risks, scores and actions in a matter of minutes without or requiring specialist software training or additional data manipulation – allowing the Risk Group to spend more time on critical analysis, the entire Risk Process, and the interpretation to senior management.
- ARM Risk Express software has been designed, tried and tested for ease of use by a range of business users which runs on any browser, allowing access from mobile devices, laptops or desktops.
- Helps owners of risks to see the value of the Risk Management procedures they are inputting to by highlighting project progress in easy to understand graphics and filters, whilst also saving time on the whole entire risk management process for owners.
- Risk Express contains all the validation and static data from the enterprise database in a smart easy to use grid. No more annoyances with Excel, out of date and inconsistent information, incorrect versions and backup issues. Everyone within the organization shares a real-time view and assessment of what risk means across the business.
- ARM Risk Express is the solution that finally enables both objectives of quality risk management and cost reduction to be achieved by targeting the elimination of Excel and traditional Word based risk data management
What is ARM Risk Express Software?
ARM Risk Express is an interface which provides the Risk Owner with a simple list of their risks and actions that they can update directly and simply in a smart grid, without searching for their data or requiring specialist software training. Risk Express is a subsection of our enterprise risk management tool which can be accessed on all devices and enables full enterprise engagement.
Who is ARM Risk Express designed for?
ARM Risk Express is a feature of ARM Risk Manager is designed for Risk Owners to participate in the risk management process through an easy to use interface designed specifically for risk managers and other business users. The software supports the entire risk management process and helps all key stakeholders within the business keep up to date with project progress and procedures.
ARM Risk Express
Eliminate Excel Risk Registers.